Reiki I Workshop
Classic & Contemporary Methods
The first level of Transtraditional Reiki training introduces the philosophy and methods of the healing form of Reiki–the Usui Method of Natural Healing. Focusing on the fundamental beliefs and the dynamics of the Reiki process, participants will learn energetic hands-on healing protocols for use with themselves and others while exploring and expanding their understanding of the use of energy in the role of healing.
Reiki Level 1 Workshop
12 contact hours
Facilitator: Tsy Schupack
10:00 am to 5:00 pm
- February 7 – 8, 2015
(early registration ends January 23, 2015)
- March 7 – 8, 2015
(early registration ends February 20, 2015)
- June 6 – 7, 2015
(early registration ends May 22, 2015)
- July 18 – 19, 2015 – fee free
- October 3 – 4, 2015
(early registration ends September 18, 2015)
- November 7 – 8, 2015
(early registration ends October 23, 2015)
advanced registration required
$ 195.00 early registration
$ 225.00 regular registration
$ 125.00 repeat
Reiki I begins by providing first degree attunements encouraging the transference of Reiki energy. Simple intent starts the energy flowing, initially through ourselves and then to whomever, whatever is touched. Although hands on healing is the core of the first level of Reiki, additional aspects of working within the energy are also explored.
Reiki Level 1 Workshop includes:
- Reiki I attunements
- History and development of Reiki
- Defining elements and aspects of Reiki
- Clearing, centering and grounding methods and procedures
- Basic guidelines, principles and methods of energy healing
- Hands-on techniques and protocols for use with self and others
- Practice sessions
- Certificate of attendance
Register in four simple steps
- Select the class fee from the drop down menu.
- Select the class dates from the drop down menu.
- Click the button to add the registration fee to the shopping cart.
- Click the button to download the registration form file registration.pdf. Submit the completed form by mail or as an email attachment sent to email@example.com.
What participants have said:
“Very worthwhile experience. I received more than I expected from the class.” NW
“I thought it was great! I was impressed how you used all of the learning modes in your teaching. As a teacher that is so great to see!” SH
“It’s New! The experience was just what I needed–my learning curve will improve with practice–I’m sure!” CC