Reiki II Expanded Workshop
Classic & Contemporary Methods
This expanded offering builds upon the core information of the second level of Reiki. In addition to more fully examining belief repatterning and distant sending techniques of Reiki II instruction, a myriad of additional uses for Reiki II concepts are introduced and explored.
Releasing past patterns, solid object charging, symbol sequences for specific intent and introducing and incorporating non-Usui symbols are among the many areas covered as well as incorporating with greater depth Reiki symbols in hands-on sessions and distant healing.
This additional day provides the time to experience and share even more fully the possibilities of using Reiki as a healing tool.
Reiki Level 2 Expanded Workshop
6 contact hours
Facilitator: Tsy Schupack
10:00 am to 5:00 pm
- June 13, 2015
(early registration ends May 29, 2015)
- October 24, 2015
(early registration ends October 9, 2015)
10:00 am to 5:00 pm
- January 9, 2015
(early registration ends December 26, 2014)
- May 1, 2015
(early registration ends April 17, 2014)
- September 18, 2014
(early registration ends September 4, 2014)
Weekday workshops are scheduled to provide an opportunity to be included as part of the Reiki III Workshop weekend.
advanced registration required
$ 125.00 early registration
$ 150.00 regular registration
$ 75.00 repeat
Reiki Level 2 Expanded
- Reiki II meditation
- Reiki belief repatterning techniques
- Overview of how the unconscious mind operates and interprets information
- Formulating helpful language and healing suggestions
- Releasing and transforming negative thought and habit patterns
- Formulating symbol sequences for specific purposes
- Expanded symbol introduction and usage
- Further exploration of incorporating symbols and symbolic language into hands-on and distant sessions
- Practice sessions
- Certificate of attendance
- Reiki Level 1 and 2 trainings
- Integrated material from previous workshops
- Ability to confidently employ primary Reiki II symbols
- Review information and techniques included in Reiki II manual
- Active experience employing Reiki II techniques with self and others
Register in four simple steps
- Select the class fee from the drop down menu.
- Select the class dates from the drop down menu.
- Click the button to add the registration fee to the shopping cart.
- Click the button to download the registration form file registration.pdf. Submit the completed form by mail or as an email attachment sent to email@example.com.
What participants have said:
“The experience is exceptional.” LT
“Fluidity-the teaching went exactly where each individual in the group needed to go.” HH