Reiki II Workshop
Classic & Contemporary Methods
The second level of Reiki training builds upon the knowledge and skills obtained in Reiki I. Reiki II introduces symbolic language, and its use in hands-on, absentee healing, emotional clearing, and other facets of energywork. Accelerating treatment time, belief repatterning, empowering symbols, distant sending and energizing techniques are introduced and experienced.
Reiki Level 2 Workshop
12 contact hours
Facilitator: Tsy Schupack
10:00 am to 5:00 pm
- April 11 – 12, 2015
(early registration ends March 27, 2015)
- August 1 – 2, 2015
(early registration ends July 17, 2015)
- December 5 – 6, 2015
(early registration ends November 20, 2015)
advanced registration required
$ 215.00 early registration
$ 245.00 regular registration
$ 125.00 repeat
Reiki Level 2 Workshop includes:
- Reiki II attunements
- Basic guidelines, principles and methods of using symbols in energy healing
- Reiki emotional healing techniques
- Distant sending and absentee healing utilizing symbolic language
- Empowering symbols
- Water charging techniques
- Self-energizing techniques
- Incorporating symbols and symbolic language into hands-on sessions
- Practice sessions
- Certificate of attendance
- Reiki Level 1 training of any lineage
- Intergrated material from previous workshop
- Review information and techniques included in Reiki I manual
- Establish active self-care practice
Register in four simple steps
- Select the class fee from the drop down menu.
- Select the class dates from the drop down menu.
- Click the button to add the registration fee to the shopping cart.
- Click the button to download the registration form file registration.pdf. Submit the completed form by mail or as an email attachment sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What participants have said:
“I thought the class was great. The material was presented in a manner that was understandable, helpful and fun!!” AH
“Relaxed, non-judgmental setting.” KW
“Very smooth transition through the class. Enjoyed the down to earth way of looking at different aspects.” NC