Reiki III – Master Technique Workshop
Usui Shiki Ryoho – Usui System of Natural Healing
Classic & Contemporary Methods
Building on Reiki I and Reiki II experience and proficiency, this workshop continues to increase the individuals knowledge of energywork utilizing Reiki and provides the fundamental information and techniques to attune others to Reiki. This workshop includes the Reiki III/Master attunement and the essential technique information necessary to teach and attune each of the three levels of Reiki.
Reiki Level 3 Technique Workshop
15 contact hours
Facilitator: Tsy Schupack
Friday Evening – 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday – 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
- January 6-8, 2017
(early registration ends December 16, 2016)
- May 5-7, 2017
(early registration ends April 14, 2017)
- September 8-10, 2017
(early registration ends August 18, 2017)
advanced registration required
$ 450.00 early registration
$ 525.00 regular registration
$ 125.00 repeat
- Reiki I and II training received in-person of any lineage with substantially similar training content
- Integrated material from previous workshops
- Ability to confidently employ primary Reiki II symbols
- Distant sending and absentee healing utilizing symbolic language
- On-going practice of self-care sessions
- Experienced with receiving and providing sessions in person and absentee
Register in four simple steps
- Select the class fee from the drop down menu.
- Select the class dates from the drop down menu.
- Click the button to add the registration fee to the shopping cart.
- Click the button to download the registration form file registration.pdf. Submit the completed form by mail or as an email attachment sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What participants have said:
“I thought the class was great. The material was presented in a manner that was understandable, helpful and fun!!” AH
“Relaxed, non-judgmental setting.” KW
“Very smooth transition through the class. Enjoyed the down to earth way of looking at different aspects.” NC
” The teaching manual was quite helpful and Tsy does an excellent job at leading the class. Demonstrations are well organized.” KW