Reiki Workshops and Trainings
Transtraditional Reiki ™
Classic & Contemporary Methods
Reiki is a light touch energy-based system of natural healing that positively affects the whole person by use of universal life energy. Reiki performs at every level of being—connecting the physical, emotional and spiritual facets. Rebalancing the energy centers, it provides an intimate link between mind, body and spirit.
The transference of universal life force energy to ourselves and others is something everyone can easily learn through Reiki workshops. The desire to be open to learning Reiki is all that is required. Applications, demonstrations, instruction and information are then fully explored and enjoyed for each level.
Rei represents spirit or soul–an awareness of an ability to work within a greater consciousness or wisdom.
Ki represents energy and a sense of that which pervades and surrounds.
These ideograms, to express the concept of universal life force energy appropriate to healing mind, body and spirit.
Reiki, perhaps as well known as The Usui System of Natural Healing, includes three levels of instruction. The first two levels are practitioner focused and the third, or master level, is available for those who wish to teach Reiki.
Transtraditional Reiki™ recognizes classical Usui Reiki as its core and inspiration while presenting the information in a broader contemporary energy medicine context.
Reiki is completely unconditional, nourishing and invigorating all it touches. It requires no specific beliefs and can easily blend with current beliefs. Intent is all that is required for the energy to be called forth. Reiki energy is drawn through the practitioner by the recipient, like a stream selecting its own course and rate of flow. Reiki is a transformative energy that promotes harmony, balance, health, happiness, prosperity and long life.
Some benefits expressed by Reiki recipients and practitioners have been:
• Complementing and supporting traditional medical procedures and treatments while minimizing side effects
• Strengthening and revitalizing the body’s natural defenses
• Deep relaxation to aid the lessening of insomnia, anxiety, depression, stress, loss of vitality and loss of memory
• Enhancing creativity and nurturing personal transformation
• Restoring a sense of well-being and balance to mind, body and spirit
If you are interested in pursuing the path of Reiki, may I suggest you speak to as many practitioners and teachers as is necessary until you find one with which you are comfortable. And if you believe you may not know the questions to ask—just keep talking—the questions will appear as you go.
Please keep in mind that there are many ways of perceiving Reiki, its practice and training, it is my belief that there are many roads to a destination. Simply take the one with the view best suited for you. — Tsy Schupack
Private and Sponsored Reiki Trainings
Private Reiki Trainings
Have a group of friends that want to participate together in Reiki training? Yippie! Private Reiki trainings for groups is available at One Tree Guild. Groups of two to six can be accommodated with convenient scheduling options available.
Sponsored Reiki Trainings
Can’t get a group to Denver and want to sponsor a training in a location near you? Tsy is available to take trainings on the road and work in harmony with a designated local sponsor.
• Personally, Reiki is a valuable, practical and wondrous method of increasing healing energy to ourselves and others, promoting personal growth and transformation of mind, body and spirit.
• Professionally, Reiki is a healing modality unto itself that also integrates effortlessly with other modalities where touch or emotional release is essential or appropriate.