Offerings made available to members of the One Tree Guild Community are structured in such a way that they often comply with continuing education requirements established by professional organizations. Please ensure that any offering of interest meets your specific requirements.
• Offerings are developed and presented by experienced, established facilitators
• Offerings are appropriate to the healing arts and healing arts practitioners
• Instructor/facilitator evaluations are solicited for all offerings
• Offerings meet ADA and Title VII requirements
• Issuance of a certificate of completion including the following information: Participants name; course title and course dates; number of contact hours; name and contact of provider organization; name of facilitator.
• Please contact us if you have any questions regarding compliance.
• Transcripts, if requested, are provided to OTGC members upon completion of an offering.
• If requested a transcript includes the following information: Participants name and contact information including any license information provided; course title and course dates; number of contact hours; name and contact of provider organization; name of facilitator.
• Additional detailed offering breakdown including: Course description; learning outcomes; time breakdown.
• Please contact us if you have any questions regarding transcripts.
One Tree Guild Community offerings are believed to meet the requirements of the following organization. Please ensure that any offering of interest meets your specific requirements.
Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals – ABMP
http://www.abmp.com/practitioners/faqs.php#ce – 02-24-2015
What kind of continuing education (CE) do I need to take?
ABMP has developed a broad approach to continuing education. You know best what you need to better your practice; you choose your classes. So, you might take a seminar on reflexology, or a computer class. It’s what matters to you that counts.