Reiki I – Fee Free Workshop Celebration!
Usui Shiki Ryoho – Usui System of Natural Healing
Classic & Contemporary Methods
Once a year Tsy celebrates the joy of teaching by offering the first level of Reiki fee free…yup…zip, nada, zero, zilch…nothing down and no payments. Please read the registration information carefully for complete details and then…Join the Celebration!
July 8 & 9, 2017 – 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
12 contact hours • Arvada, Colorado
Facilitator: Tsy Schupack
Class fee: $ 225.00 – refunded upon completion of workshop
Reiki Level 1 – Fee Free
How fee free Reiki works…
- Download and Complete the fee free registration form.
- Date your tuition check to correspond with the first day of the workshop.
- Return registration form and tuition check to:
One Tree Guild, 8795 Ralston Road, Suite 112, Arvada, CO 80002.
- Upon completion of the workshop your uncashed tuition check will be returned.
Terms, conditions and small print for fee free workshop
- Tuition will be fully refunded if cancellation is made ten days prior to the first day of class.
- Cancellations made with less than ten days notice are subject to tuition check being cashed and a refund issued minus a $35.00 administrative fee.
- Refunds/fees are forfeited for participant no shows.
- Completion of workshop is defined as attendance at both days (12 hours) of the workshop.
- Fee free workshop is offered to individuals (18+ years of age) with no prior Reiki training experience. Limited to one participant per family or household.
- Manuals are not included as a part of fee free workshop and are available for purchase at a cost of $20.00. Manuals are not required for participation.
- Fee free workshop is not eligible for continuing education credit.
- These workshops do not provide individual psychotherapy, nor are they recommended for individuals who cannot integrate change.
Class size is limited, in order to avoid disappointment you may wish to email or call us at 303-495-2261 or prior to registering to determine if space is available.
Advance registration is required.
Registration acceptance begins May 1st. Registrations received prior to May 1st will be returned.
What participants have said:
“Very worthwhile experience. I received more than I expected from the class.” NW
“I thought it was great! I was impressed how you used all of the learning modes in your teaching. As a teacher that is so great to see!” SH
“I loved that our group was intimate and we were able to ask lots of questions.” KC
“Everything was great. I think the support I need will be coming to the share classes.” DR
“I feel I learned so much and I’m excited to dive into the material.” KM